Friday, April 15, 2011

Youngs Double Chocolate Stout


The wife and I were at dinner last night when this gem caught my eye.  It was the only stout on the list that I haven't tried.  I order it and a few minutes later our waitress returns.  I make the pour and am immediately hit with a chocolate aroma.

It seemed to melt out of the bottle filling up the glass at a slow rate and topping off with a two finger width head.  After sitting there for a second admiring this creation, I take a drink.  Very delicious.  The beer had a smooth chocolatey flavor with almost no aftertaste.

This is a must try for any dark beer lover.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I buy a 4 pack of this stuff every time I go to BevMo and end up drinking them one after the other. Even more delicious in a frozen glass!

    ReplyDelete